Archery Pro Shop
Are you looking to improve your shooting skills? At Jim-Bows Archery, we offer a variety of opportunities for archers of all levels to hone their abilities. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced shooter, our indoor shooting range is open to all, and allows you to practice at a distance of up to 20 yards in a controlled environment. Additionally, we offer indoor shooting leagues, which provide a great way to learn from experienced shooters, overcome the pressure of making accurate shots, and improve your overall performance. With the support and guidance of our knowledgeable staff and coaches, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills, and take your shooting to the next level.
One of the best ways to become a better shooter is to continue practicing all year round. The indoor league is a great way to stay sharp and maintain the muscle memory of your form, even during the off-season. Additionally, the indoor league is a great way to meet other archers, make friends, and have fun. With our indoor league, you’ll have the opportunity to compete against other archers, and test your skills in a competitive environment. Whether you’re looking to improve your aim, develop your form, or simply have fun, Jim-Bows Archery has something for everyone.
Our indoor shooting leagues start in December, and more will be announced throughout the year. They fill up fast, so don’t hesitate to sign up.
• Adult $15 per day with your own equipment
• Crossbows $20 per day with your own equipment
• Youth $10 per day with your own equipment
• Couple $25 per day with your own equipment
• Family $35 per day with your own equipment
• Adult & Youth Rental $45 per day includes rental of compound bows, 3 arrows, release and target (must be 10 years of age and previously had a lesson with us)
• Adult 10 day shooting pass $120
• Youth 10 day shooting pass $85
• Couple 10 day shooting pass $200
• Crossbow 10 day shooting pass $175
Please check out the following link to up coming events going on at Jim-Bows Archery Calgary and Jim-Bows Archery Edmonton.